Arizona Cardinal defensive backPatrick Peterson is one of the most dynamic players in the NFL. A true dual threat, he's both a shutdown CB and one of the most dangerous kick returners in the league.
He's also one of the most popular players around; it seems like everyone loves the guy.
But how well do you know him? We've listed five fun facts about him below the only problem is one of them is not true.
Can you guess which one it is?
5 facts about Patrick Peterson:
1. He was born on July 11th 1990, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
2. Peterson was named USA Today High School Defensive Player of the Year in 2007.
3. Peterson went by the last name "Johnson" when he signed with LSU, but formally changed it to "Peterson" in August 2008.
4. He is a relative of NFL players Bryant McFadden, Walter McFadden, Sinorice Moss and Santana Moss.
5. Patrick's nickname is PP1.
The Adrian Peterson lies in last week's post were:
6. After his freshman year at Oklahoma, he was runner up to Carson Palmer for the Heisman trophy award.
It was actually Matt Leinert; who won that year.
8. His 2,097 yards in 2012 is second to only Emmitt Smith for the all-time rushing yards in a single season.
The single season record is held by Eric Dickerson who rushed for 2,105 yard in 1984.