You have to be fast enough to burn cornerbacks deep. You have be strong enough to block massive angry linebackers. You have to fearless enough to go over the middle and get crunched by safeties. And you have to have hands stickier than Play Doh left in the summer sunshine.
1. Eric Decker – Denver Broncos
2. Jeremy Maclin – Philadelphia Eagles
3. Hakeem Nicks – New York Giants
We think Eric Decker (1,288 yards, 11 TDs) is the best of the bunch, but Jeremy Maclin (26 career TDs) and Hakeem Nicks (27 career TDs) could easily be number one recievers for a lot of NFL teams...not to mention your fantasy football team!
4. James Jones – Green Bay Packers
5. Julian Edelman – New England Patriots
6. Golden Tate – Seattle Seahawks
7. Emmanuel Sanders – Pittsburgh Steelers
James Jones is only one year removed from a 14 TD season. He will be a bargin for any team that signs him. Julian Edelman came out of nowhere to catch 105 passes for the Patriots. Golden Tate is a solid WR with good hands and a fearless blocker. Emmanuel Sanders is out to prove that he is on the verge of a breakout season.
8. Anquan Boldin – San Francisco 49ers
9. Ted Ginn – Carolina Panthers
10. Kenny Britt – Tennessee Titans
Anquan Boldin and Ted Ginn are big time NFL vets. Kenny Britt is a mission to show he can be an elite NFL receiver.