This week, not only will we give you sure-fire winners in the games, we’ll also predict the key events for this week's slate of games.
AFC Championship Keys: Ravens at Patriots
For the Ravens to Win:
- Ray Lewis and the Ravens D need to bring pressure on Brady.
- QB Joe Flacco needs to exploit the Patriots secondary with the deep ball.
- NO turnovers. They cannot give Brady a short field.
For the Patriots to Win:
- QB Tom Brady must spread the ball around to keep the Ravens off-balance
- Force Flacco into making mistakes then capitalize on those mistakes.
- Avoid the special teams mistakes.
NFC Championship Keys: 49ers at Falcons
For the 49ers to Win:
- Unleash the power of Kaepernick's fleet feet and rocket arm.
- Flex their muscles and dominate the offensive and defensive lines.
- Win the field position battle by limiting turnovers and limiting big plays.
For the Falcons to Win
- Falcons big three (Ryan, White and Jones) need big games. The deep pass is there.
- Feed off the crowd's energy, they always play better at home.
- Avoid costly fumbles and don't let up when they have a lead.
CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP LOCKS:
- Ravens over the Patriots (Upset Special!)
- 49ers over the Falcons
Last Week: 1-2
Season Record: 34-6