Tim Tebow has a serious shot at being this year's MVP! Don't think so? Here are 5 reasons why he could do it:
1) The Broncos were 1-4 without him. They are 6-1 with him.
2) In 5 of those 6 wins he has engineered stunning 4th quarter comebacks.
3) He’s scored 13 Touchdowns and has only 2 turnovers.
4) If you prorated his stats over a full season they come out to 2,000 passing yards, 20 touchdowns and 900 rushing yard.
5) Did you see that 93-yard drive in the final minutes to beat the Jets? I mean come on the man is a stud!