The Cowboys are the ultimate C+ team. Always so close but then on the outside looking in. The pieces are there, they seems to play well and then we sit here looking at 8-8. This team needs to get a lot tougher on the inside and start playing power football to go with the arm of Tony Romo.
2012 Record: 8-8
- - QB Tony Romo ranked third among all QBs with 4,903 passing yards.
- - The offense was ranked 6th in the NFL in total yards per game.
- - WR Dez Bryant had great year with 1382 receiving yards and 12 TDs. He has already set a goal of 2,000 yards and 20 TDs for 2013.
- - The running offense was non-existent, ranked 31st in the NFL with only 79.1 yards per game.
- - They were 27th in turnover margin at -13.
- - RBs combined for just seven TDs in 2012.
- - Draft Position #18: OG Jonathan Cooper. The line needs a young talent.
- - Free Agent Targets: The needs are at O-line (Center and Guard) and DT. They could also go looking for a safety.
- - Trade: It would be good to get another RB in there to add depth. Some short term guys would work.