The Bills seem to have a lot of great players but can't figure out a way to turn those pieces into a winning team. With a defense that can't stop the run, they will need to draft and sign some big guys to pack the defensive front.
2012 Record: 6-10
- - RB C.J. Spiller is the man! He had over 1,600 total purpose yards!
- - WR Steve Johnson keeps progressing. He had over 1,000 yards receiving.
- - Mario Williams lead the team with 10 ½ sacks.
- - After starting 3-3, they went 3-7 the rest of the way.
- - They have the 31st rated rush defense.
- - The defense gave up the 7th most points in the league.
- - First Draft Position #8: DE Dion Jordan or OLB Jarvis Jones
- - Free Agent Targets: TE Jared Cook and DB Sean Smith
- - Trade: The Bills overpaid for DE Mario Williams, so they should look to move him in order to free up space to use on younger players.