- QB: Aaron Rodgers – Green Bay Packers
Not far behind Rodgers, Drew Brees is a MUST start for your fantasy team.
- RB: Marshawn Lynch - Seattle Seahawks
The “Beast” is a sure thing to put up big numbers this week against the Rams.
- WR: Hakeem Nicks – New York Giants
Hakeem Nicks should put up big numbers in a wild shootout between Division rivals.
- QB: Mark Sanchez – New York Jets
It’s time to face the fact that Sanchez is good, but far from a great fantasy QB. The Chiefs defense at home is a bad match-up for any QB.
- RB: DeAngelo Williams – Carolina Panthers
Atlanta has given up the 5th lowest fantasy points to RB’s over the past 5 weeks. ‘nuff said.
- WR: Reggie Wayne – Indianapolis Colts
Sorry Reggie, but the Ravens defend their house without exception.