Former Syracuse QB Ryan Nassib has the strong arm to make throws and the competitive fire to be a leader. He landed at the perfect NFL team for him, as he’ll be able to learn the QB position from Eli Manning, one of the best in the league.
5 Random Facts
1. He was named one of four Philadelphia Daily News "High School Players of the Year."
2. Ryan broke the Syracuse passing records for total passing yards (9,060), pass completions (780), and passing yards per game (201.3).
3. He was named to Pro Football Weekly’s All-American team after his senior season.
4. NFL scouts compare Ryan to Titans QB Jake Locker, for his ability to improvise and make things happen.
5. He was born in West Chester, Pennsylvania.