Since we're certain that you read every single NFL RUSH update, we're letting you prove it by answering trivia based on this week’s posts. If you know the answers, or even if you don't, use the comment field to post your thoughts.
1. Which featured NFL rookie has been compared to the 49ers RB Frank Gore?
Answer: Green Bay Packers RB Eddie Lacy
2. What player was ranked 39th in the NFL’s “Top 100 Players of 2013” countdown?
Answer: Atlanta Falcons WR Roddy White
3. What were this week’s new RUSH ZONE gear items?
Answer: Fedoras and News Caps
4. On which NFL team did “Deacon Jones” play for most of his career?
Answer: Los Angeles Rams
5. Who was the Avatar of the week?
6. Which player, with a new team this season, won the 2005 Heisman Award?
Answer: Detriot Lions RB Reggie Bush
7. What does PLAY 60 suggest to beat the heat?
Answer: Frozen Fruit Popsicles
8. What is the name of the winning school in the NFL PLAY 60 Bus Contest?
Answer: Roger Clap Innovation School
9. Which featured NFL rookie was born in Grovetown, Texas?
10. Which RUSH user feels that new Buccaneer Darrelle Revis will be “big help to the team?”