Unconferenced - Live Draft - Team Sanders - Team Rice & New Rules!
In addition to the all the fun changes that you already know about, there is more in store for this Sunday’s NFL Pro Bowl.
There are some rule changes, just for the Pro Bowl, that should make this game even more exciting:
- Game within the Game – A two-minute warning will be added to the first and third quarters and the ball will change hands after each quarter. This will increase the opportunities for quarterbacks to direct “two-minute drills.”
- No Kickoffs – The coin toss will determine which team is awarded possession first. The ball will be placed on the 25-yard line at the start of each quarter and after scoring plays.
- Stopping of the Game Clock – Beginning at the two-minute mark of every quarter, if the offense does not gain at least one yard, the clock will stop as if the play were an incomplete pass.
- Game Timing – The game clock will start after an incomplete pass on the signal of the referee, except inside the last two minutes of the first half and the last five minutes of the second half.
- Play Clock – A 35-second/25-second play clock will be adopted instead of the typical 40-second/25-second clock.
We told you there were a lot more changes you didn't know about. Cool, right? It’s all designed so that we can see more of our favorite NFL Stars doing what they do best!
Don't miss to watch the NFL PRO BOWL this Sunday at 7:30PM ET on NBC!