Eric Fisher, Tackle
While he lacks the name recognition of some of his peers, the 6'8", 305-pound Eric Fisher ranks among the top senior offensive tackles in the country, performing well in showdowns against Iowa, Michigan State and against a surprisingly dangerous pass-rushing Toledo defense in 2011.
5 Random Facts
- 1. Eric majored in Mechanical Engineering at Central Michigan.
- 2. The Central Michigan nickname is the Chippewas, which is the name of a Native
- 3. American tribe who lived west of Lake Superior.
- 4. At the NFL Draft Combine, Eric was a top performer in the 20-yard dash, 40-yard dash and the broad jump.
- 5. In High School he captained at both basketball and football.
- NFL Network’s Mike Mayock rates Fisher as the top Tackle in the draft.