Draft Grade: A-
1. DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
2. D.J. Swearinger, SS, South Carolina
3. Brennan Williams, OT, North Carolina
4. Sam Montgomery, DE, Louisiana State
5. Trevardo Williams, DE, Connecticut
6. David Quessenberry, OT, San Jose State
7. Alan Bonner, WR, Jacksonville State
8. Chris Jones, DT, Bowling Green
9. Ryan Griffin, TE, Connecticut
What they did right:
By taking the talented WR DeAndre Hopkins with their first pick, the Texans may have found the perfect player to pair with Andre Johnson.
What they did wrong:
With Owen Daniels getting older, they would have been well-served by adding a TE earlier in the draft.