Draft Grade: B
1. Justin Pugh, OL, Syracuse
2. Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State
3. Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M
4. Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse
5. Cooper Taylor, S, Richmond
6. Eric Herman, OG, Ohio
7. Michael Cox, RB, Massachusetts
What they did right:
All three of their first picks could contribute right away, which will keep them in the hunt for the Super Bowl this year. QB Nassib will be groomed to be Eli Manning’s heir-apparent.
What they did wrong:
Why didn’t they take a linebacker? We’ll see if that ends up costing them.