NFL RUSH
Redskins
WASH
26
NFL RUSH PICKEM
11/24/16
Final
Cowboys
DALL
31
15%WASH 15%
85%Cowboys 85%
  • Post a Comment!

    * All comments are subject to review.

  • Dallas Cowboys

    November 26, 2016

    hotpack · veteran

    WOO WEE... The Cowboys beat us --- Kirk Cousins

  • Kansas City Chiefs

    November 25, 2016

    chrrog1844 · veteran

    The Cowboys win streak won't last forever, within their last 5 game they could loss all of them or win out. I give them 24% chance to loss the last 5 games, 76% chance to win out

  • Dallas Cowboys

    November 25, 2016

    twatchinski2005 · starter

    Redskins are really good, but the Cowboys won!!!!!!!

  • Miami Dolphins

    November 24, 2016

    ff4l · starter

    cowboys win SB51

  • New York Giants

    November 24, 2016

    geneaugust · starter

    Cowboys are looking strong

  • Carolina Panthers

    November 24, 2016

    wearethec · starter

    great fight, norman is acting like a fool

  • Dallas Cowboys

    November 24, 2016

    jtdjudyyjf · 2nd string

    10 and 1

  • Dallas Cowboys

    November 24, 2016

    braydon1243 · draftee

    How about them cowboys

  • Dallas Cowboys

    November 24, 2016

    professrasap · 2nd string

    Yall sleepin cowboys win 38-26

  • Kansas City Chiefs

    November 24, 2016

    chrrog1844 · veteran

    What a pass 67 yard td from Cousins to Jackson

  • Carolina Panthers

    November 24, 2016

    xgibson16 · 2nd string

    Lets go I dont like them but the points are rolling in

  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    November 24, 2016

    redflamer · 2nd string

    cowboys win 38-24

  • Baltimore Ravens

    November 24, 2016

    marv5 · 2nd string

    cowboys

  • Green Bay Packers

    November 24, 2016

    minisydney · practice squad

    Let's go Skins!!! Show them who's boss????

  • Green Bay Packers

    November 24, 2016

    minisydney · practice squad

    Let's go Skins!!! Show them who's boss

  • Green Bay Packers

    November 24, 2016

    minisydney · practice squad

    Let's go Skins!!! Show them who's boss

  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    November 24, 2016

    buccaneersfan223 · starter

    Shootout but skins win 41-35

  • Pittsburgh Steelers

    November 24, 2016

    cjporter7 · starter

    Redskins20 to27 Jordan reed 14 points

  • Denver Broncos

    November 24, 2016

    bentle134 · free agent

    Happy Thanksgiving everone

  • Denver Broncos

    November 24, 2016

    bentle134 · free agent

    Skins will win 15-25 Final

  • Dallas Cowboys

    November 24, 2016

    jtdjudyyjf · 2nd string

    Go cowboys

  • Dallas Cowboys

    November 24, 2016

    lukec28 · veteran

    cowboys will shut the skins defense down and zeke will have a dream game

  • Dallas Cowboys

    November 24, 2016

    lukec28 · veteran

    close game but agree with neptunejags

  • Seattle Seahawks

    November 24, 2016

    steamboyz81 · starter

    Cowboys win

  • Washington Redskins

    November 24, 2016

    matthew7777 · 2nd string

    skins win 32-26 GO REDSKINS!!!!!!!

  • Indianapolis Colts

    November 24, 2016

    wem20 · veteran

    Redskins 31-30

  • Indianapolis Colts

    November 24, 2016

    wem20 · veteran

    Redskins 31-2

  • Jacksonville Jaguars

    November 24, 2016

    neptunejags · starter

    Cowboys win 28-20

  • Miami Dolphins

    November 23, 2016

    lukedolphins17 · practice squad

    The Cowboys are having a dream season. But I think the Skins will upset them. Redskins 27-20

  • Washington Redskins

    November 23, 2016

    lcoolj03 · 2nd string

    Last time I checked the cowboys haven't won a Super Bowl since 1994

  • Miami Dolphins

    November 23, 2016

    ff4l · starter

    idk but cowboys will win cowboys are my 2nd fav team

  • Dallas Cowboys

    November 23, 2016

    lukec28 · veteran

    close game, however, cowboys on top 35-28

  • Dallas Cowboys

    November 23, 2016

    hotpack · veteran

    Last time I checked the skins have not won a super bowl since 1992.

  • Dallas Cowboys

    November 23, 2016

    hotpack · veteran

    cowboys will get ready to eat their defense alive. 40-23 Cowboys!

  • Dallas Cowboys

    November 23, 2016

    hotpack · veteran

    all of u redskins fans do not know the definition of 9-1

  • San Francisco 49ers

    November 23, 2016

    chriswantsfood · starter

    I keep picking against the Cowboys, and I keep being wrong, and here's the good news.... Redskins win 29-28

  • Dallas Cowboys

    November 23, 2016

    themeat23 · starter

    41-13 Cowboys

  • New York Giants

    November 23, 2016

    ibr56 · free agent

    35-10 no fight from skins.

  • Washington Redskins

    November 23, 2016

    brennanlilley · 2nd string

    Redskins going to win

  • Washington Redskins

    November 23, 2016

    kyletanis · 2nd string

    GO REDSKINS

  • Pittsburgh Steelers

    November 23, 2016

    steelersyinzer · 2nd string

    Skins been doin well....... and I think they upset Dallas bc Zeke goes into a slump and Dak starts throwing picks

  • Washington Redskins

    November 23, 2016

    gualladinero4ng · rookie

    Let's go redskins!!!!! Ooooooooh weeeeeee!!

  • Dallas Cowboys

    November 22, 2016

    cowboysaustin9 · starter

    Dallas 31, Redskins 21

  • Washington Redskins

    November 22, 2016

    mvp89 · starter

    Redskins 24-26

  • Chicago Bears

    November 22, 2016

    wardgirl · 2nd string

    Cowboys all the way! 45-21

  • Washington Redskins

    November 22, 2016

    exity33 · free agent

    Redskins

  • Dallas Cowboys

    November 21, 2016

    trevmaker · practice squad

    Boys all the way 31-21

  • Washington Redskins

    November 21, 2016

    blaine102 · practice squad

    Skins win 24-17

  • Chicago Bears

    November 20, 2016

    cmc9 · veteran

    Redskins 23 Cowboys 30

  • Denver Broncos

    November 13, 2016

    buana · starter

    45? Skins win by 6

  • Washington Redskins

    October 31, 2016

    ofl · veteran

    Redskins 45 cowboys 21

  • Dallas Cowboys

    October 25, 2016

    ltxtreme · practice squad

    Cowboys 30 - 17

  • Dallas Cowboys

    September 12, 2016

    lanep · veteran

    same division