October 9th, 2013
The Buffalo Bills announced that Thad Lewis will be their starting QB this Sunday. This announcement raises an obvious question.
Who the heck is Thad Lewis?
We did some research and here’s what we came up with.
5 Facts About Thad Lewis:
1. He was a 4-year starting QB at Duke University.
2. While at Duke he set school records for career passing touchdowns (67) and career passing yards (10,065).
3. He went undrafted but has played for both the St. Louis Rams and Cleveland Browns.
4. He made his first career start when the Browns took on the Pittsburgh Steelers on December 30, 2012 and completed 22 of 32 passes for 204 yards with one TD and one INT.
5. He was born in Opa-locka, Florida.