The Rams took a major step forward and we applaud them for that. There were some huge wins in 2012 and now it's time to build on those positives. With Steven Jackson leaving, the Rams have a tough job to do.
St. Louis Rams
2012 Record: 7-8-1
- - They competed with the top teams with wins over the Redskins, Seahawks and the 49ers.
- – The sevens wins in 2012 were a huge improvement from the two wins in 2011.
- - They addressed a huge need when they signed o-lineman Jake Long. They also added a proven TE in Jared Cook.
- – The Steven Jackson era is over in St. Louis.
- - They were just 23rd in the NFL in offensive yards per game.
- - The running game produced just five TDs all season.
- - Draft Position #16: WR Tavon Austin. They need a big time playmaker.
- - Free Agent Targets: Veteran WRs and a RB that can rumble for the tough yards.
- - Trade: Getting a guy like Pierre Thomas would be a big boost.