May 9th, 2013
Draft Grade: B
1. Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina.
2. Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin.
3. Kayvon Webster, CB, South Florida.
4. Quanterus Smith, DE, Western Kentucky.
5. Tavarres King, WR, Georgia.
6. Vinston Palmer, OT, Virginia Tech.
7. Zac Dysert, QB, Miami (Ohio).
What they did right:
They did a good job of targeting needs in this draft; and with their first pick, DT Sylvester Williams, they may have landed a Pro Bowl-er for years to come.
What they did wrong:
RB Montee Ball is a good player, but taking him ahead of Eddie Lacy feels like a mistake.