November 18th, 2011
- QB: Tom Brady – New England Patriots
Tom Brady is likely to make the Kansas Chiefs cry this weekend. It’s going to be brutal, enjoy.
- RB: Maurice Jones-Drew – Jacksonville Jaguars
Cleveland might rock, but they sure don’t play run defense. Jones-Drew should have a lot of fun running up and down the field on them.
- WR: Brandon Marshall – Miami Dolphins
The Dolphins have suddenly shown signs of life. This is bad news for the floundering Buffalo Bills who will not be able to keep Marshall out of the end zone.
- QB: Rex Grossman – Washington Redskins
You know the Rex Grossman rule, right? NEVER start Rex Grossman!
- RB: Cedric Benson – Cincinnati Bengals
Mr. Benson, meet this week’s opponent the Ravens Defense. Can someone help resuscitate Mr. Benson?
- WR: DeSean Jackson – Philadelphia Eagles
DeSean’s awful, terrible, no good year isn’t likely to improve against the Eagles divisional rival, Giants.