May 16th, 2014
The steel curtain just got a little...steelier, with Pittsburgh focusing their draft on getting tougher up the middle. Their first two picks were the uber-athletic LB Ryan Shazier and the versatile DL Stephon Tuitt, and later on they added CB Shaquille Richardson, LB Jordan Zumwalt and DT Daniel McCullers.
After securing the defense, the Steelers added two play-making WRs in speedy Dri Archer and the 6'4" Martavis Bryant.
Grade the Steelers draft below and then give us your comments.
1. Ryan Shazier - (LB, Ohio State)
2. Stephon Tuitt - (DE, Notre Dame)
3. Dri Archer - (RB, Kent State)
4. Martavis Bryant - (WR, Clemson)
5. Shaquille Richardson (CB, Arizona)
6. Wesley Johnson - (OT, Vanderbilt)
7. Jordan Zumwalt - (LB, UCLA, 6th Round)
8. Daniel Mccullers - (DT, Tennessee)
9. Rob Blanchflower - (TE, Massachusetts)