August 15th, 2014
What's a fantasy soaker? We don't know either. We just like that picture!
But we do have three bits of fantasy football goodness for you, the first two of which we learned last night:
1. The Chicago Bears offense is going to rock this year and that means BIG FANTASY POINTS. Make sure you keep an eye on starting QB Jay Cutler, RB Matt Forte, and WRs Brandon Marshall or Alshon Jeffery.
2. The Jacksonville Jaguars are going to be much better than most people expect. Both QB options -- Chad Henne and Blake Bortles -- look good, the coaching is excellent, the defense is going to surprise people and they have playmakers on offense! Add RB Toby Gerhardt to your fantasy football watch list, if he's not there already.
3. There is a LOT more NFL football coming this weekend...what will be the answer to these questions?
* Johnny "Starter"? - Will Johnny Manziel show enough to convince the Browns he should start over Brian Hoyer?
* Who is the best fantasy WR option in Green Bay?
* Can the Cardinals Andre Ellington be a top RB?
* Can Panthers rookie WR Kelvin Benjamin replace Steve Smith?
* Is Miami's new and improved offense for real?