May 10th, 2013
Draft Grade: B+
1. Matt Elam, S, Florida
2. Arthur Brown, ILB, Kansas St.
3. Brandon Williams, DT, Missouri Southern St.
4. John Simon, DE, Ohio St.
5. Kyle Juszcyk, FB, Harvard
6. Ricky Wagner, OT, Wisconsin
7. Kapron Lewis-Moore, DE, Notre Dame
8. Ryan Jensen, C, Colorado-State Pueblo
9. Aaron Mellette, WR, Elon
10. Marc Anthony, CB, California
What they did right:
Both of their first two picks, S Elam and LB Brown, have the talent to play right away. This is good because they will be asked to replace future HOF-ers Ed Reed and Ray Lewis.
What they did wrong:
If last year’s draftee WR Streeter isn’t ready to contribute this year, they will regret not taking a WR earlier.