March 12th, 2014
By now you should know how this game works. We have listed 10 super interesting facts about Packers QB Aaron Rodgers. Seven of them are as true as snow in Lambeau field. Three on the other hand are as wrong as green cheese.
Can you choose the truth from the lies? Tell us in comments.
1. He was born in Chico, California.
2. At age 10 he was featured on the front page of the local newspaper for his performances in a free throw competition.
3. He was a record-breaking QB for the Pleasant Valley High School Vikings.
4. In addition to his skills on the field he was an A-student and scored over 1,300 on the SAT.
5. He attended University of California, Berkeley, where he was the starting QB for two seasons.
6. He ended he college career throwing for 43 TDs and 5,469 yards.
7. The Packers made him the first QB drafted in the 2005 NFL Draft.
8. He was named the NFL Offensive Player of the Year in 2010.
9. He led the Packers to victory over the Patriots in Super Bowl XLV.
10. He’s been called the “King of Photobombing.”
The made up facts from last week's Calvin Johnson post were:
3. He was a two-time All-American for the Georgia Tech Bulldogs.
It's actually the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
6. The Detroit Lions drafted him with the first overall pick of the 2007 NFL Draft.
He actually went second behind JaMarcus Russell.