July 18th, 2012
Last Year: 8-8
Predicted 2012 Record: 11-5
LB DeMeco Ryans, QB Nick Foles, DT Fletcher Cox, & OT Demetress Bell
WR Steve Smith, OT Winston Justice
1. QB Michael Vick is poised to have a bounce-back season.
2. RB LeSean McCoy just might rush for 2,000 yards this season.
3. WRs DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin form the best young tandem in the league.
4. Additions of LB Ryans and DT Cox will make an instant impact on the defensive side of the ball.
5. A glaring lack of depth at key positions (QB, OL & DB) creates some concerns.