August 16th, 2012
Last Year’s Record: 9-7
Predicted 2012 Record: 11-5
WR A.J. Green & QB Andy Dalton
RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis, DBs Terence Newman, Dre Kirkpatrick & G Kevin Zeitler
RB Cedric Benson, DE Frostee Rucker
1. Can QB Andy Dalton and WR A.J. Green avoid the dreaded sophomore jinx?
2. How will RB Green-Ellis fare in a new offense?
3. Who will be the 2nd receiving option to take some of the pressure off Green?
4. Can the young defense become more consistently dominant?
5. Is this the year that the Bengals win the division title?